This morning when I woke up, all of a sudden I felt like a solid object had entered my mind and instantly filled the entire space of my heart. I don’t know what it is, but it looks like a big, intact package.
While I keep on contemplating and ask the meaning of this spiritual experience, I received several directions from the Holy Spirit:
1. Continue to compress your heart and mind with the truth of God’s word.
Focus on that and do not hesitate to read the chapters or verses of the Word over and over again. Make this your first and foremost focus.
2. Don’t allow the ‘void of God’s reality’ inside.
Focus on building awareness of God’s reality by thinking about the things of the Spirit! The more solid the contents of our minds with the Word, the more solid the reality of God will increase!
3. I heard a more clearly and powerful voice saying to me: “Make sure you have the weight of God’s Word and reality that keeps on increasing. For this is what will make your life unshakable!”
4. God is ‘weighing’ the lives of believers and testing the inclination of their hearts!
Daniel 5:23-27 (NIV) Instead, you have set yourself up against the Lord of heaven. You had the goblets from his temple brought to you, and you and your nobles, your wives and your concubines drank wine from them. You praised the gods of silver and gold, of bronze, iron, wood and stone, which cannot see or hear or understand. But you did not honor the God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways. Therefore he sent the hand that wrote the inscription. “This is the inscription that was written: mene, mene, tekel, parsin “Here is what these words mean: Mene[a]: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end. Tekel[b]: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.
5. God will put an end to the ‘conducts’ of ‘influential’ people who do not have the Word within them.
The period of the appearance of people who do not carry God’s voice is God ending! No matter how great and powerful they are, their ‘reign’ will end. At the same time God will bring forth people who carry God’s voice and His word. This is the moment when everyone’s eyes will turn back to the truth! Amin.
Ps. Steven Agustinus
Get daily devotion of Ps. Steven Agustinus (text & quote) every day sent to your Whatsapp number, by registering:
Send to number 0888-6132-106