This message is a continuation of yesterday’s message.
We are matching the perception we have of ‘the Coming Revival’ which will visit Indonesia and even other nations.
- THE COMING REVIVAL FOR INDONESIA WILL NEVER BE CENTERED ON A ‘SPIRITUAL REVIVAL’ LED BY A GREAT, FAMOUS EVANGELISTS OR SPIRITUAL LEADERS.
- WE MUST DIFFERENT BETWEEN ‘REVIVAL MEETING’ AND ‘PERSONAL REVIVAL’ WHICH EVERY BELIEVER SHOULD ENJOY EVERY DAY.
- WE WILL ALWAYS ENJOY PERSONAL REVIVAL IN DAILY LIFE WHEN WE DIRECTLY PERFORM OUR PRIEST DUTIES BEFORE GOD.
- IN DAILY LIFE, WE WILL FACE MANY EVENTS IN THE FORM OF CHALLENGES, PROBLEMS, OBSTACLES, OR BAD THINGS LIKE MANY OTHERS. BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS WE FACING IT ALL TOGETHER WITH GOD!
Through various events that we face, God ‘provides’ opportunities for us to use the power of the Word and the Spirit to conquer all existing challenges or problems. This is God’s moment to do great things for us! From the various experiences we have with God, we have various testimonies of life. This is the ‘good news’ that we must spread to as many people as possible who interact with our lives.
Through the sowing of life testimonies that we experience with God, there are seeds of ‘a sense of needing God’ that we begin to sow. Sooner or later, ‘the seed’ will soon emerge and speak in the lives of those we have interacted with. Especially when they are in trouble or under pressure in life.
- IN THE SOVEREIGNTY OF GOD’S POWER, HE WILL MIRACULOUSLY RESPOND AND ‘SAVE’ FOR THOSE WHO OPEN HEARTS POSITIVELY TO THE WITNESS OF OUR LIVES WITH GOD. BECAUSE WHEN SUCH PEOPLE ARE FACING PROBLEMS OR PRESSURE IN LIFE, UNCONSCIOUSLY, THEY WILL BEGIN TO CRY TO THE GOD WE WORSHIP.
When events of God’s sovereignty like this happen more often, in fact we are seeing the building of a spiritual momentum where the ‘personal revival’ that we bring in our lives begins to spread to other people.
All we have to do is continue to pray so that the momentum created becomes even stronger! There will be more people who experience God’s touch. At that moment, a movement will begin to be created. There are so many testimonies that emerge from the lives of people that because of interacting with us it becomes easier to cry out to God and He responds!
We are very close to the Spiritual Awakening event, a moment when many people will feel a ‘need for God’ like ‘overflowing uncontrollably ‘ in their lives. They are willing to do anything, even sacrifice anything in order to experience God’s visit in a real way in their lives. Amen.
Ps. Steven Augustinus
Get daily devotion of Ps. Steven Agustinus (text & quote) every day sent to your Whatsapp number, by registering:
Send to number 0888-6132-106